These Candy Crush level 33 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 33 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 33 is to clear all of the jelly in 17 moves.
Level 33 Cheat #1: Make striped candies .
- Since there are so few moves in level 33, you need to create special candies to hit multiple boxes of jelly at the same time. The striped candies are most effective with this level, because they clear entire rows both horizontally and vertically. The wrapped candy is not as helpful, because it will only explode in the box that you swipe it in. But it is useful to combine these two special candies together – the striped candy and the wrapped candy – which leads to tip number 2 for Candy Crush level 33.
Level 33 Cheat #2: Make striped and wrapped candy combos.
- The best move you can make in level 33 of Candy Crush is swiping the striped candy and the wrapped candy together. The striped and wrapped candy combo will clear the most jelly with one move. Making this candy combo is tricky with so few moves and space, so just keep it in the back of your mind.
li>A more realistic alternative is the striped combos (swiping two striped candies together), but these are only useful if positioned carefully to hit the jellies.
Level 33 Cheat #3: Start at the top.
- Clear all the obvious matches on top of the board first, but only if it clears at least 2 jelly squares in 1 move. Next, work on creating special candies and clearing jelly on the bottom squares, while simultaneously shifting candies on the top squares into new cascading matches.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 33 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 33 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all of the jelly in 17 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.