These Candy Crush level 333 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 333 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 333 is to Make 3 stripes candies and stripes candies combination in 40 moves and earn at least 15,000 points.
Level 333 Cheat #1: Destroy the meringue.
- You need to spend your first moves destroying the meringue in the center of the board.
- This will serve you well later when you need a more open board for making striped candies.
Level 333 Cheat #2: Make room through the licorice blocks.
- Much like the meringue, the licorice swirls are going to give you a hard time in making striped candies.
- You’re just going to have to clear them out when need be so that the board opens up.
- Try and make matches vertically along side them so you clear out more than one.
Level 333 Cheat #3: Don;t waste your striped candies.
- You need to make 3 striped + striped candy combos, so it’s important not to waste them on anything other than making a combo match.
- As you continue to play down the board, you should try and be as careful as possible not to accidentally detonate one. Wait for another striped candy and then make your moves with them!
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 333 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 333 is a Candy Order level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to Make 3 stripes candies and stripes candies combination in 40 moves and earn at least 15,000 points. In order to complete a Candy Order level, you will need to crush a certain number of specific candy colors or types. Some early Candy Crush order levels just ask you to collect colored candies. Others will require you to get types of special candies later in the game. You’ll have to approach Candy Crush order levels very differently from other stages of the game! Use these all-purpose tips for Candy Crush order levels to dominate them and score truckloads of points.
Candy Crush Order Levels Tips
- If you need to collect special candies, focus on forming them right away. Don’t bother making any special candies that don’t fill your orders. If you need to make wrapped bombs, don’t waste turns by making striped candies.
- Making special candy combinations can be incredibly hard. Try to make special candies next to one another so you don’t have to move them together. Plan your moves ahead so you don’t accidentally set one off before making the combo.
- Be careful when using special candies to fill colored candy orders. It sounds like a good idea to use a color bomb to get lots of candies you need. But this will make it harder to collect more of those candies if your order is still not filled.
- Use color bombs on candies you don’t need to get rid of them. Then you will have more opportunities to make big combos with candies you do need, since they’ll take up more room on the board.