These Candy Crush level 339 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 339 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 339 is to Get 250 orange candies in 50 moves and at least 25,000 points.
Level 339 Cheat #1: Break meringues and work from the bottom.
- At the start, focus on breaking meringues so you can make space to create special candies. Also try to start from the bottom. This way, you get a better chance of cascading more candies and matches.
Level 339 Cheat #2: Make special candies and combos on every move.
- Once you make some room on the board, you should be able to make special candies on almost every move. This is honestly the best way to pass this level as special candies and combos will help you remove many candies as well as get new candies on the board. Since you need so many orange candies, you want to make lots of combos so you can drop new orange candies at the same time while you’re removing them.
Level 339 Cheat #3: Make color bomb + striped or color bombs + wrapped.
- Two very helpful combos to make on this level are the color bomb + striped or color bomb + wrapped. This will help remove nearly all the candies on the board, and is actually much more effective than just combining a color bomb with a regular orange candy.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 339 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 339 is a Candy Order level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to Get 250 orange candies in 50 moves and at least 25,000 points. In order to complete a Candy Order level, you will need to crush a certain number of specific candy colors or types. Some early Candy Crush order levels just ask you to collect colored candies. Others will require you to get types of special candies later in the game. You’ll have to approach Candy Crush order levels very differently from other stages of the game! Use these all-purpose tips for Candy Crush order levels to dominate them and score truckloads of points.
Candy Crush Order Levels Tips
- If you need to collect special candies, focus on forming them right away. Don’t bother making any special candies that don’t fill your orders. If you need to make wrapped bombs, don’t waste turns by making striped candies.
- Making special candy combinations can be incredibly hard. Try to make special candies next to one another so you don’t have to move them together. Plan your moves ahead so you don’t accidentally set one off before making the combo.
- Be careful when using special candies to fill colored candy orders. It sounds like a good idea to use a color bomb to get lots of candies you need. But this will make it harder to collect more of those candies if your order is still not filled.
- Use color bombs on candies you don’t need to get rid of them. Then you will have more opportunities to make big combos with candies you do need, since they’ll take up more room on the board.