These Candy Crush level 34 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 34 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 34 is to bring down all of the ingredients in 30 moves.
Level 34 Cheat #1: Focus on ingredients.
- You are only given 30 moves in level 34 of Candy Crush Saga, so they should all be used towards the main goal _ bringing the ingredients to the bottom. Avoid wasting moves on those that will do nothing to help bring the ingredients to the bottom.
Level 34 Cheat #2: Make vertical striped candies.
- If you make a vertically striped candy in the same column as an ingredient, you can bring that ingredient to the bottom in only one move. This is why you should focus on making vertically striped special candies. To make a vertically striped special candy, match 4 candies in a row by moving the 4th candy in the up or down (vertical) direction.
Level 34 Cheat #3: Use all of the columns.
- When you first look at the board of Candy Crush level 34, it seems like there are only 5 columns that are available to bring the ingredients to the bottom. However, if you make moves on the bottom of the board that clear those 4 _blockedÓ columns, the ingredients will still be brought down.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 34 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 34 is an ingredients level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to bring down all of the ingredients in 30 moves. The level type first appears in level 11 and has now made over 150 appearances. In order to complete an ingredients level, a player must bring down the shown amount of ingredients to the bottom of the board. There two types of ingredients are cherries an hazelnuts. For every one collected, a player will receive 10,000 points.
How to Beat Ingredients Levels:
- Wrapped candies will do fairly well for ingredients as well. These special candies will crush a large cluster of candies. Therefore, the wrapped candy should be used close to or directly below an ingredient.
- Color bombs can also made a big impact in ingredient levels. For example, you can use one to remove a candy immediately blocking your ingredient or you can combine it with a striped candy to pretty much guarantee your ingredient’s exit.
- Striped candies are your best friends in ingredients levels. The reason behind this is that when they are activated, they will clear out an entire row(horizontal) or column(vertical) on the board. However, since vertically striped candies clear an entire column, they are far and away the best weapon in this level type. Always try to ensure that vertically striped candies and your ingredients are in the same column. When they are, the vertically striped candy will clear drop the ingredient in one swift and efficient move. For better results, align multiple candies in the same column.
- As you progress further into the game, you will see your ingredients path to the bottom more and more obstructed by various blockers. To combat this, especially at the bottom, make sure to shift your ingredient to the a clear row or column.