These Candy Crush level 348 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 348 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 348 is to Bring down 1 nut and 1 cherry in 50 moves and get at leas 20,000 points.
Level 348 Cheat #1: Defuse the bomb at the bottom first.
- The absolute first thing you have to do is clear the 10-move bomb at the bottom.
- You will need to deal with the meringue surrounding it first, however a great way to deal with both his to activate vertically striped candy above it.
Level 348 Cheat #2: Clear out the meringue.
- You need to drop you two ingredients, but the two columns they are in are blocked of by a ton 3-layered meringue blocks.
- After the bomb issue, start clearing them out so you ingredient can drop.
- You should also work from the bottom.
- Try using a vertically striped candy to make this task easier.
Level 348 Cheat #3: Or move your ingredient to another column.
- If you don’t feel like dealing with the meringue blocks, then a great way around them is to simply move you ingredient to another column where nothing is blocking the path.
- This method will save you a ton of moves and effort.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 348 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 348 is an ingredients level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to Bring down 1 nut and 1 cherry in 50 moves and get at leas 20,000 points. The level type first appears in level 11 and has now made over 150 appearances. In order to complete an ingredients level, a player must bring down the shown amount of ingredients to the bottom of the board. There two types of ingredients are cherries an hazelnuts. For every one collected, a player will receive 10,000 points.
How to Beat Ingredients Levels:
- Wrapped candies will do fairly well for ingredients as well. These special candies will crush a large cluster of candies. Therefore, the wrapped candy should be used close to or directly below an ingredient.
- Color bombs can also made a big impact in ingredient levels. For example, you can use one to remove a candy immediately blocking your ingredient or you can combine it with a striped candy to pretty much guarantee your ingredient’s exit.
- Striped candies are your best friends in ingredients levels. The reason behind this is that when they are activated, they will clear out an entire row(horizontal) or column(vertical) on the board. However, since vertically striped candies clear an entire column, they are far and away the best weapon in this level type. Always try to ensure that vertically striped candies and your ingredients are in the same column. When they are, the vertically striped candy will clear drop the ingredient in one swift and efficient move. For better results, align multiple candies in the same column.
- As you progress further into the game, you will see your ingredients path to the bottom more and more obstructed by various blockers. To combat this, especially at the bottom, make sure to shift your ingredient to the a clear row or column.