These Candy Crush level 37 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 37 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 37 is to clear 23 jelly and score 60,000 points in 50 moves.
Level 37 Cheat #1: Open up the board.
- You need to open up as much room on the board in Candy Crush level 37 in order to have space to make special candy combos. Your first few matches should be focused on freeing these locked candies behind the licorice. If you can do so with special candies, that is even better.
Level 37 Cheat #2: Striped candy combos.
- striped candy combos are going to clear the most jelly in level 37 of Candy Crush. It is best to match a striped candy with a wrapped candy, or with a color bomb. These special candy combos will clear the most jelly in just one move.
Level 37 Cheat #3: Save the meringue.
- The meringue is the least powerful blocker in the game, and nothing to worry about in this level.
- You should be much more concerned about freeing the candy and jelly under the licorice xs. The meringue should be removed while you make special candy combos.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 37 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 37 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear 23 jelly and score 60,000 points in 50 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.