These Candy Crush level 374 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 374 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 374 is to you have 50 moves to collect the order (150 purple candies) and score 15,000 points.
Level 374 Cheat #1: Clear the cake when you have many purple candies.
- The cake in the middle will clear all the candies on the board, so try to remove it when you have many purple candies.
- Once the cake is cleared, it will cause many bombs to drop down.
- Don’t worry about this – you have 15 moves to clear each one. That’s plenty so don’t hesitate.
Level 374 Cheat #2: Keep the bombs moving.
- Once you clear the cake, many bombs will drop down from the left and right. Your focus still needs to be on making purple orders.
- Work primarily on setting up your color bombs.
- If you are worried about the bombs, you can always leave a horizontal striped candy at the bottom of your board, which can help you clear a ticking bomb if it gets too low.
Level 374 Cheat #3: Use Color Bombs and Purple candies.
- As you probably know, the fastest way to get 150 candies is to use a color bomb on a purple candy.
- You basically have to do this at least once if not twice in order to complete the order in 50 moves. Make this your main goal for this level.
- You really don’t have to worry about the score requirement as the bombs bump your score up rapidly.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 374 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Candy Crush Level 374 Video
Level 374 is a Candy Order level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to you have 50 moves to collect the order (150 purple candies) and score 15,000 points. In order to complete a Candy Order level, you will need to crush a certain number of specific candy colors or types. Some early Candy Crush order levels just ask you to collect colored candies. Others will require you to get types of special candies later in the game. You’ll have to approach Candy Crush order levels very differently from other stages of the game! Use these all-purpose tips for Candy Crush order levels to dominate them and score truckloads of points.
Candy Crush Order Levels Tips
- If you need to collect special candies, focus on forming them right away. Don’t bother making any special candies that don’t fill your orders. If you need to make wrapped bombs, don’t waste turns by making striped candies.
- Making special candy combinations can be incredibly hard. Try to make special candies next to one another so you don’t have to move them together. Plan your moves ahead so you don’t accidentally set one off before making the combo.
- Be careful when using special candies to fill colored candy orders. It sounds like a good idea to use a color bomb to get lots of candies you need. But this will make it harder to collect more of those candies if your order is still not filled.
- Use color bombs on candies you don’t need to get rid of them. Then you will have more opportunities to make big combos with candies you do need, since they’ll take up more room on the board.