These Candy Crush level 38 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 38 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 38 is to clear all 40 jelly and score 40,000 points in 35 moves.
Level 38 Cheat #1: Clear the corner jellies first.
- Don’t waste moves on taking out jellies in the middle since they will probably be cleared in time.
- The jellies in the corner will prove to be the most difficult to clear, so your firsts few turns hould be focused on clearing them first rather than than the end.
Level 38 Cheat #2: Match 4 candies.
- When you match up 4 candies vertically it makes one vertically striped candy. This candy can be used to take on an entire column of candies.
- Look to use the the vertically striped candies to take out cages and meringue in one swift move.
- This is also a much easier feat since this level only features 5 candies.
Level 38 Cheat #3: Don’t waste moves.
- Be mindful that you only have 35 moves to clear out a large amount of jelly pieces. Because of this you should focus all of your moves on clearing licorice cages, meringue and jellies.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 38 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 38 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all 40 jelly and score 40,000 points in 35 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.