These Candy Crush level 39 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 39 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 39 is to bring down 4 ingredients and score 25,000 points in 55 moves.
Level 39 Cheat #1: First clear the licorice.
- You need to clear the licorice X locked candies in order to get the ingredients to the bottom in Candy Crush 39. The ingredients will not be able to make it to the bottom of the board if a licorice locked candy is standing in its way. You can clear the licorice with classic 3-matches, or with special candy combos.
Level 39 Cheat #2: Vertical striped and striped combos.
- Vertical striped candies and striped candy combos are the moves to make in order to bring down the ingredients in level 39 of Candy Crush. If you activate a vertical striped candy in the same column as an ingredient, you can bring the ingredient to the bottom in just one move. You can also combine striped candies with other special candies to get a greater effect, such as striped candy + wrapped candy, striped candy + color bomb, or striped + striped combo.
Level 39 Cheat #3: Use bombs wisely.
- If you manage to make a wrapped bomb, you should save it until you can do the most damage with it.
- When used on its own next to licorice cages, bombs can destroy up to 3 at a time in this level. However, we recommend saving them until you can make a striped + wrapped combo. This is also a good way to make your horizontal striped candies more useful.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 39 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 39 is an ingredients level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to bring down 4 ingredients and score 25,000 points in 55 moves. The level type first appears in level 11 and has now made over 150 appearances. In order to complete an ingredients level, a player must bring down the shown amount of ingredients to the bottom of the board. There two types of ingredients are cherries an hazelnuts. For every one collected, a player will receive 10,000 points.
How to Beat Ingredients Levels:
- Wrapped candies will do fairly well for ingredients as well. These special candies will crush a large cluster of candies. Therefore, the wrapped candy should be used close to or directly below an ingredient.
- Color bombs can also made a big impact in ingredient levels. For example, you can use one to remove a candy immediately blocking your ingredient or you can combine it with a striped candy to pretty much guarantee your ingredient’s exit.
- Striped candies are your best friends in ingredients levels. The reason behind this is that when they are activated, they will clear out an entire row(horizontal) or column(vertical) on the board. However, since vertically striped candies clear an entire column, they are far and away the best weapon in this level type. Always try to ensure that vertically striped candies and your ingredients are in the same column. When they are, the vertically striped candy will clear drop the ingredient in one swift and efficient move. For better results, align multiple candies in the same column.
- As you progress further into the game, you will see your ingredients path to the bottom more and more obstructed by various blockers. To combat this, especially at the bottom, make sure to shift your ingredient to the a clear row or column.