These Candy Crush level 40 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 40 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 40 is to clear all 33 jelly and score 30,000 points in 30 moves.
Level 40 Cheat #1: Clear the locked candies.
- Clear the Locked Candies First.
- There are 7 candies locked in licorice cages and they impede the possibility of getting specials candies, so they must be cleared first.
- Once the blocked candies are clear, it gives you a better chance to create power-ups and complete a difficult level that gives you only 30 moves.
- special candies give you the best chance to take down the wall of licorice, so try and make combinations that will take that licorice out.
Level 40 Cheat #2: Making moves on left side of board is a priority.
- Prioritize on the Left Side of the Board
- The left side of the board is where all 33 jellied candies are, so try and avoid making moves on the right side.
- The dimensions of the board are not hazardous to the player, so staying to the left shouldn’t be a huge problem.
- Since there are only 30 moves, you should only make a clear on the right side if it can give you a powerful special candy.
Level 40 Cheat #3: Only use right side of board if it makes power-ups.
- Use Right Side of Board if it Makes Power-Ups.
- The right side of the board is completely barren of jellies to clear, which is one of the objectives in this level. So, only make moves on the right side is it will be beneficial towards your goal.
- Only use the right side of the board it it can make a special candy that can affect the left side.
- If the majority of you move opportunities are on the right side of the board, you should restart the level and hope for better candy placement.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 40 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 40 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all 33 jelly and score 30,000 points in 30 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.