These Candy Crush level 41 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 41 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 41 is to clear all of the jelly and score 50,000 points in 30 moves.
Level 41 Cheat #1: Clear corners whenever possible.
- You should remove the jellies and cages from the corners whenever you get a chance. These are the trickiest to remove since it’s all luck which candies end up falling in place next to them. If you wait until the end, it may take you many tries to get the right colored candy to make a match.
Level 41 Cheat #2: Use striped and wrapped candy combos.
- Striped candies or striped + wrapped combos are helpful to remove large chunks of jelly and licorice at once. It will also help cascade candies so you can get a chance of multiple matches in a row.
Level 41 Cheat #3: Don’t waste moves.
- You should have plenty of moves to complete this level easily. Try to only make matches that clear at least one jelly or licorice (but hopefully more). If you cannot find a match to clear jelly, then make a match near the bottom of the board as this will help cascade more candies.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 41 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 41 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all of the jelly and score 50,000 points in 30 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.