These Candy Crush level 42 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 42 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 42 is to bring down 4 ingredients and score 20,000 points in 50 moves .
Level 42 Cheat #1: Focus on removing licorice cages.
- The licorices will prevent candies from dropping to the bottom. You’ll want to take these out quickly so you have space to make special candies and get your ingredient to the bottom easily without blockers.
Level 42 Cheat #2: Use matches to drop ingredients whenever possible.
- Even while you are removing licorice cages, if you see a match that will help you bring an ingredient down a little bit, then go for it. Every match that brings your ingredient closer to the bottom helps.
Level 42 Cheat #3: Use special candies + combos.
- Once you begin opening up more space by removing more licorice, you should have room to make special candies. These will really help you get ingredients to the bottom quickly. Try making wrapped + striped candies or vertical striped candies. Remember, the direction of the striped candy is determined by the direction you move the candy in order to make the striped candy. If you move the candy down to make the striped candy, you will make a vertical striped candy.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 42 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 42 is an ingredients level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to bring down 4 ingredients and score 20,000 points in 50 moves . The level type first appears in level 11 and has now made over 150 appearances. In order to complete an ingredients level, a player must bring down the shown amount of ingredients to the bottom of the board. There two types of ingredients are cherries an hazelnuts. For every one collected, a player will receive 10,000 points.
How to Beat Ingredients Levels:
- Wrapped candies will do fairly well for ingredients as well. These special candies will crush a large cluster of candies. Therefore, the wrapped candy should be used close to or directly below an ingredient.
- Color bombs can also made a big impact in ingredient levels. For example, you can use one to remove a candy immediately blocking your ingredient or you can combine it with a striped candy to pretty much guarantee your ingredient’s exit.
- Striped candies are your best friends in ingredients levels. The reason behind this is that when they are activated, they will clear out an entire row(horizontal) or column(vertical) on the board. However, since vertically striped candies clear an entire column, they are far and away the best weapon in this level type. Always try to ensure that vertically striped candies and your ingredients are in the same column. When they are, the vertically striped candy will clear drop the ingredient in one swift and efficient move. For better results, align multiple candies in the same column.
- As you progress further into the game, you will see your ingredients path to the bottom more and more obstructed by various blockers. To combat this, especially at the bottom, make sure to shift your ingredient to the a clear row or column.