These Candy Crush level 45 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 45 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 45 is to clear all of the jelly and score 140,000 points in 35 moves.
Level 45 Cheat #1: Reset your board.
- Keep resetting your board until you get a strong one. You want to be in a position where you can easily form a special candy (especially a color bomb or wrapped candy) within your first few moves. So keep resetting your board until it looks like a strong starting one.
Level 45 Cheat #2: Focus on the center candy.
- While this board looks intimidating, remember: the only goal is to clear the jelly. Don’t worry too much about the licorice xs and the locked candies within them.
- Focus on making combinations that will clear that pesky central candy. You can clear the center candy (twice! don’t forget!) by:
- Making a nicely placed vertical striped or horizontal striped candy.
- Getting a color bomb
- Making a wrapped candy + striped candy combination.
Level 45 Cheat #3: Be patient and don’t let any jelly escape.
- Once you’ve taken care of the center jelly, the rest of the board will be a breeze! Be sure to be careful and check though to make sure you aren’t forgetting any jellies in the corners–this could cost you your game!
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 45 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 45 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all of the jelly and score 140,000 points in 35 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.