These Candy Crush level 46 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 46 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 46 is to clear all 9 jelly and score 20,000 points in 15 moves.
Level 46 Cheat #1: Striped candy combos.
- The first moves in Candy Crush 46 should be to clear the meringue and the licorice X locked candies. The best way to remove these blockers is with striped candies and striped candy combos. Combine a striped candy with a wrapped candy to clear 3 columns and 3 rows with just one move. Striped + color bomb, and striped + striped combos are also good moves to use in this level. Striped candies by themselves can be useful too. You should keep reseting your board until you are given a starting board that has opportunities for striped candies.
Level 46 Cheat #2: Bottom of the board.
- After you have cleared the meringues and licorice xs, you should focus on making moves at the bottom of the board. You don’t have many moves in level 46 of Candy Crush, so you want to trigger as many cascading matches as possible to clear all the jelly. Making moves on the bottom will make more cascades and clear the most jelly. Obviously, if you have the opportunity for a special candy combo on the bottom of the board those are the best moves to make.
Level 46 Cheat #3: Don’t bother with bombs.
- The one type of special candy you shouldn’t bother with by itself is the wrapped candy. It’s useful in the beginning of the level, but not so much by the end.
- If you have the option, make a striped candy instead of a wrapped one. Of course, if you have a lot of moves to work with and you’re almost done, try to make wrapped combos to get a full 3 stars on this level.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 46 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 46 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all 9 jelly and score 20,000 points in 15 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.