These Candy Crush level 49 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 49 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 49 is to bring down 2 ingredients and score 20,000 points in 33 moves.
Level 49 Cheat #1: Clear all the meringues.
- To clear the meringues, make adjacent matches.
- With less meringues, it’s easier to make special candy combinations. Also, they’re easier to clear than licorice x’s.
Level 49 Cheat #2: Work near the column where the ingredients are.
- Focus your moves on the area of the board where the ingredients are located, rather than trying to clear the entire board of blockers.
- Work lower on the board so that your matches have greater impact.
Level 49 Cheat #3: Form vertical striped candies.
- When you activate the vertical striped candy, it clears the entire column, including meringues (but not licorice x’s).
- Since it’s difficult to move the ingredients, focus on candy combinations around the ingredients.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 49 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 49 is an ingredients level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to bring down 2 ingredients and score 20,000 points in 33 moves. The level type first appears in level 11 and has now made over 150 appearances. In order to complete an ingredients level, a player must bring down the shown amount of ingredients to the bottom of the board. There two types of ingredients are cherries an hazelnuts. For every one collected, a player will receive 10,000 points.
How to Beat Ingredients Levels:
- Wrapped candies will do fairly well for ingredients as well. These special candies will crush a large cluster of candies. Therefore, the wrapped candy should be used close to or directly below an ingredient.
- Color bombs can also made a big impact in ingredient levels. For example, you can use one to remove a candy immediately blocking your ingredient or you can combine it with a striped candy to pretty much guarantee your ingredient’s exit.
- Striped candies are your best friends in ingredients levels. The reason behind this is that when they are activated, they will clear out an entire row(horizontal) or column(vertical) on the board. However, since vertically striped candies clear an entire column, they are far and away the best weapon in this level type. Always try to ensure that vertically striped candies and your ingredients are in the same column. When they are, the vertically striped candy will clear drop the ingredient in one swift and efficient move. For better results, align multiple candies in the same column.
- As you progress further into the game, you will see your ingredients path to the bottom more and more obstructed by various blockers. To combat this, especially at the bottom, make sure to shift your ingredient to the a clear row or column.