These Candy Crush level 535 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 535 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 535 is to clear all the jelly in 30 moves and get at least 50,000 points.
Level 535 Cheat #1: Clear the licorice.
- Candy Crush Saga level 535 features 18 double jelly squares that need to be cleared.
- Unfortunately, the are hidden beneath licorice.
- And double unfortunately that they are always on the constant move by being on the conveyor belt.
- The first step here is to clear the licorice from the belt.
- This can be done by forming adjacent matches and special candy combos.
- One of the best special candies combos you can make here to is to form a striped candy + a wrapped candy combo as it will take of large chunks of licorice in both rows.
- Once you are able to clear a few licorice pieces from the belt, you will be able to create some vertical matches to further aid you.
Level 535 Cheat #2: Let the conveyor belt work for you.
- The added addition of the conveyor belt could help you out in Candy Crush Saga level 535.
- Since the belt shifts after every move, it is entirely possible that you could form a match without ever having to make a move.
- Sometimes it will be luck and sometimes it will be your own strategy, but hopefully this will work out much like the cascade effect would.
Level 535 Cheat #3: Use vertically striped candies.
- The simplest and perhaps most efficient special candy to use in this board is the vertically striped candy.
- Form them and align them in a conveyor belt column.
- Then activate them, and it will make quick work by clearing either all the licorice or jellies.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 535 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 535 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all the jelly in 30 moves and get at least 50,000 points. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.