These Candy Crush level 539 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 539 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 539 is to clear all the jelly in 30 and get at least 150,000 points.
Level 539 Cheat #1: Clear All the Bombs.
- This level begins with 9 9-move candy bombs on a conveyor belt going upwards.
- As the 9 on the bombs indicate, you only have 9 moves to clear all the bombs or you’ll lose the level.
- Clear these bombs while taking out jelly squares simultaneously.
Level 539 Cheat #2: Take Advantage of Amount of Colors of Candy.
- There are only 5 colors of candy in this level.
- Take advantage of this by making more matches and more special candies.
- This also helps with clearing the bombs in a quicker fashion.
Level 539 Cheat #3: Use Special Candies.
- You need to clear a lot of jelly squares and the board is unusually shaped, which makes it harder to clear corner and oddly placed jellies.
- You need to use special candy combinations to clear all of the jellies from the board. special candies also help with clearing the candy bombs.
- A color bomb and a striped candy can hit almost every spot on a board in one combination and a wrapped and wrapped combo can clear large chunks of one area.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 539 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 539 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all the jelly in 30 and get at least 150,000 points. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.