These Candy Crush cheats and tips will help you beat Candy Crush level 656. The objective of level 656 is to collect 4 wrapped and wrapped candy combinations and score 20,000 points in 40 moves .
Level 656 Cheat #1: Activate the two wrapped candy combos in the corners.
- You need to collect 4 wrapped + wrapped candy combos for Candy Crush level 646. There are already two on the board, but they are frozen. You need to unfreeze them by hitting them with a striped + wrapped candy combo, or color bombs. Then activate these two combos. Only two more to go!
Level 656 Cheat #2: Look for the L and T formations.
- Obviously, wrapped candies are created by combining 5 candies in either an L or T formation. There isn’t much more to this level other than keeping and eye out for those formations and making those matches whenever possible.
Level 656 Cheat #3: Don’t activate the wrapped candies unless in the combo.
- The trickiest part of this level is to position two wrapped candies together. You also need to make sure not to activate your wrapped candies until it is positioned next to another wrapped candy.
- Whenever possible, you should create wrapped candies in the same column, or in side-by-side columns. This will make it easier to position them next to eachother and make the wrapped + wrapped candy combination
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 656 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush game.
Level 656 is a Candy Order level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to The objective of level 656 is to collect 4 wrapped and wrapped candy combinations and score 20,000 points in 40 moves .
. In order to complete a Candy Order level, you will need to crush a certain number of specific candy colors or types. Some early Candy Crush order levels just ask you to collect colored candies. Others will require you to get types of special candies later in the game. You’ll have to approach Candy Crush order levels very differently from other stages of the game! Use these all-purpose tips for Candy Crush order levels to dominate them and score truckloads of points.
Candy Crush Order Levels Tips
- If you need to collect special candies, focus on forming them right away. Don’t bother making any special candies that don’t fill your orders. If you need to make wrapped bombs, don’t waste turns by making striped candies.
- Making special candy combinations can be incredibly hard. Try to make special candies next to one another so you don’t have to move them together. Plan your moves ahead so you don’t accidentally set one off before making the combo.
- Be careful when using special candies to fill colored candy orders. It sounds like a good idea to use a color bomb to get lots of candies you need. But this will make it harder to collect more of those candies if your order is still not filled.
- Use color bombs on candies you don’t need to get rid of them. Then you will have more opportunities to make big combos with candies you do need, since they’ll take up more room on the board.