These Candy Crush level 67 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 67 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 67 is to clear all of the jelly squares and score 40,000 points in 25 moves.
Level 67 Cheat #1: First play the lower half of the board.
- Try to clear the bottom of the board first. The bottom is being blocked by meringue squares.
- Once the meringue are cleared, more candy will be allowed on the board.
- With more candy on the board you can clear the licorice squares and create special candy combinations.
Level 67 Cheat #2: Get rid of the chocolate.
- You are going to need to make some fast moves.
- Every time you destroy a jelly or make a move, a chocolate will appear.
- You will want to clear a lot of the chocolates first, and then focus on the jelly.
- But do not spend too much time focusing on the chocolate.
- Split the amount of time you spend on chocolate and jelly.
Level 67 Cheat #3: Create striped candies.
- special candies are very important in this level. In order to clear the meringue efficiently, you can use combinations to clear multiple meringue at once.
- Creating striped candies will help you to clear entire rows and columns at once.
- They will also help you to get rid of the jelly and contain the chocolate squares they may taking over the board.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 67 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 67 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all of the jelly squares and score 40,000 points in 25 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.