These Candy Crush level 69 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 69 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 69 is to clear 28 jelly and score 80,000 points in 30 moves.
Level 69 Cheat #1: Remove the meringue blocks.
- You must first remove the meringue blocks blocking the bottom half of the board
- You can only access the jellies once you clear the meringue
- This can be accomplished by making a match with candies touching the meringue blocks
Level 69 Cheat #2: Make combo special candies-especially the vertical striped candies.
- The special candies will help you clear the jelly more quickly
- They will be useful in breaking the meringue as well as clearing entire rows or columns or jelly at once
- You can also use the vertically striped candies will allow you to clear candies in the bottom half where all the jelly is even without making a match down there
Level 69 Cheat #3: Plan your moves.
- Make sure you plan your moves so that you have enough after breaking the meringue blocks so that you are still able to get the jelly
- You should also be aware of the jelly in the far left and right bottom corners, as these will take more planning to clear
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 69 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 69 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear 28 jelly and score 80,000 points in 30 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.