These Candy Crush level 74 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 74 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 74 is to bring down 10 ingredients and score 90,000 points in 35 moves.
Level 74 Cheat #1: Horizontal striped candies are essential.
- Horizontal Striped Candies are Essential.
- Because of the unusual shape of this board, using horizontal striped candies to bring a whole row down are a good strategy.
- Always use a vertical striped candy when it is under an ingredient, but that is hard to come by in this unusually shaped stage.
- Keep lowering those ingredients any way you can, it is difficult, but horizontals are your best bet.
Level 74 Cheat #2: Focus on columns with ingredients in them.
- Focus on Columns With Ingredients in Them
- You don’t always have the opportunity to use horizontal candies and bring down a whole row, so use that time to focus on the columns that your ingredients are in.
- It’s also good to work from the bottom because it gives the chance for cascading matches and will help bring down the ingredients.
- You can also manipulate where the next ingredient will come out depending on where the previous match took place to bring in an ingredient, so it is worth trying to set up where the next ingredient will appear.
Level 74 Cheat #3: Handle the chocolate.
- Handle the chocolate.
- The level start off with only one chocolate square, but it is possible that it can get out of hand and take over the whole screen.
- The chocolate only expands if you do not clear a piece of it the previous move.
- You can either fight back throughout the whole level or strategize your moves and eliminate it early on and save your moves for the real goal, getting ingredients.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 74 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 74 is an ingredients level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to bring down 10 ingredients and score 90,000 points in 35 moves. The level type first appears in level 11 and has now made over 150 appearances. In order to complete an ingredients level, a player must bring down the shown amount of ingredients to the bottom of the board. There two types of ingredients are cherries an hazelnuts. For every one collected, a player will receive 10,000 points.
How to Beat Ingredients Levels:
- Wrapped candies will do fairly well for ingredients as well. These special candies will crush a large cluster of candies. Therefore, the wrapped candy should be used close to or directly below an ingredient.
- Color bombs can also made a big impact in ingredient levels. For example, you can use one to remove a candy immediately blocking your ingredient or you can combine it with a striped candy to pretty much guarantee your ingredient’s exit.
- Striped candies are your best friends in ingredients levels. The reason behind this is that when they are activated, they will clear out an entire row(horizontal) or column(vertical) on the board. However, since vertically striped candies clear an entire column, they are far and away the best weapon in this level type. Always try to ensure that vertically striped candies and your ingredients are in the same column. When they are, the vertically striped candy will clear drop the ingredient in one swift and efficient move. For better results, align multiple candies in the same column.
- As you progress further into the game, you will see your ingredients path to the bottom more and more obstructed by various blockers. To combat this, especially at the bottom, make sure to shift your ingredient to the a clear row or column.