These Candy Crush level 77 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 77 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 77 is to clear 9 jellies in 25 moves and get at least 50,000 points.
Level 77 Cheat #1: First make vertical striped candies and combos.
- The only way to clear the jellies in that middle quadrant is to form vertical striped candies. You can also make striped candy combos (striped candy + striped candy, striped + wrapped, or striped + color bomb). Reset your board until you start off with a setup of candies that have these special candy and special candy combo opportunities.
Level 77 Cheat #2: Keep the chocolate caged.
- The chocolates are your biggest blocker in this level–they replicate quickly! Keep an eye on the chocolate and try and keep them caged for as long as possible. They can only cover up the jellies you need to clear.
Level 77 Cheat #3: Avoid wrapped candies.
- Because of how the transporters/portals work in this level, wrapped candies are really of no use. They can’t access the middle board to clear jellies and they can’t stop chocolates. If you see a wrapped candy combination, you are better off forming a vertical striped candy.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 77 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 77 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear 9 jellies in 25 moves and get at least 50,000 points. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.