These Candy Crush level 79 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 79 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 79 is to clear all of the jelly in 40 moves.
Level 79 Cheat #1: First clear the chocolate.
- If you don’t clear the chocolate first in level 79 of Candy Crush it will take over your board and make it impossible to clear all the jelly. Keep resetting your board until you start off with matches that will clear the chocolate in your first two moves. You can only reset your board without losing lives on mobile devices, so we suggest playing this level on the iPhone or Android if you are not given a good set of beginning candies on Facebook.
Level 79 Cheat #2: Then clear the frosting.
- Once you have cleared all the chocolate, focus on creating special candies that will clear the hardest jelly to get _ the three middle frosted jellies. Vertically striped candies on the bottom or top will clear these blocks in just one move. Vertically striped will also increase cascading matches and clear more jelly. If you are lucky enough to have a wrapped candy drop in the middle of these frosted jellies, this move will also clear the squares quickly.
Level 79 Cheat #3: Make special candy combos.
- Now that you have cleared the chocolate, frosting, and licorice xs, focus on creating special candy combos that will clear the most jelly off your board. The striped candy + wrapped candy combo is a good combo to use in this level because it will clear three rows and three columns of jelly. The color bomb + striped candy is also a great move as long as you have a lot of the same color candy as the striped candy on your board. The best combo to use is probably the color bomb + color bomb since it will hit every jelly on your board. This combo is also the hardest one to find, so the other two might be more reasonable.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 79 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 79 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all of the jelly in 40 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.