These Candy Crush level 8 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 8 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 8 is to clear all 17 jelly and score 20,000 points in 20 moves.
Level 8 Cheat #1: Special candies.
- special candies are very useful in this level
- They will be able to break more jelly at once
- Try to make these and use them on the jelly
Level 8 Cheat #2: Wheres the striped candy?.
- In this level, the striped candies can be really helpful
- If you get your candy in the right level or row, you can knock out rows or columns with way more than one jelly square, all in one move
Level 8 Cheat #3: Pay attention to all of the jelly groups.
- Don’t just focus on one jelly clusters. There are three clusters that you have to clear
- Don’t necessarily just try to clear them one at a time, but make moves that might help you clear more than one cluster
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 8 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 8 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all 17 jelly and score 20,000 points in 20 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.