These Candy Crush level 80 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 80 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 80 is to score 100,880 points in 60 seconds.
Level 80 Cheat #1: Don’t open the chocolates too early.
- You shouldn’t open the chocolates too early since if you don’t have a way to get rid of them, they can quickly take over your board. The best thing is to set up some special candies before you remove the meringues. This will help you get rid of the chocolate right away.
Level 80 Cheat #2: Maintain an opening to the teleports.
- Notice that the teleports at the bottom take the candies from the left side to the right side. This means that if the chocolates are blocking your candies on the left side from reaching the bottom, that the right side will not get any new candies. So you need to maintain a path for your candies to travel all the way down on the left side. Otherwise you will begin to run out of moves and the chocolate will overtake you. If you want good moves from the start, you may want to reset your board before you make your first board.
Level 80 Cheat #3: Make special candies and remove chocolate.
- In my experience, the fastest way to remove chocolate on this level is to set up some special candies to take them out all at once. After removing a layer of meringue, use special candies or striped + wrapped in order to remove the chocolate. It’s best to take out the chocolate in 2 or 3 moves.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 80 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 80 is a Timed level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to score 100,880 points in 60 seconds. In order to complete a Timed level, you have to reach a certain score in a certain amount of time. Its more difficult than it seems, since you don’t really have time to think about the moves you’re making.
How to Beat Timed Levels:
- Some of the candies have +5’s on them. Match these candies! They’ll give you five extra seconds in the round, which could be the difference between winning and losing.
- The timed levels can vary a lot in time, so watch out! Some of them can be as short as fifteen seconds.
- Some timed levels still have blockers on them, so watch out for them.
- If you’ve achieved the minimum score but still have time left, stop playing unless there are no blockers on the board. There’s no point losing a level that you have already won.
- Sugar crushes can be a huge advantage on these levels! Any special candies that you have formed, but that haven’t been activated yet, will be activated by a sugar crush. This will get you a HUGE amount of points.