These Candy Crush level 81 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 81 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 81 is to bring down 3 ingredients and score 30,000 points in 32 moves.
Level 81 Cheat #1: Remove the licorice swirl blockers.
- In order to get you ingredients to fall you will first need to rid an area of licorice swirl blockers from an the board. In order to do that you will simply need to make a match next to the blocker. This should rid you of the swirl blocker and leave you with only the caged blocker.
- However, you should keep in mind that the swirl blockers swallow up the effect of special candy bombs such as a vertically or horizontally striped candy. In other words, those speacials will take out the swirl blocker but not the enitre row or column as the usually would.
Level 81 Cheat #2: Combine special candies.
- Once you get past a licorice swirl blocker, combining a striped and wrapped candy will clear you up a large chunk of space by destroying the caged blockers. This will pave a way for your ingredients to tumble.
Level 81 Cheat #3: Focus on the area below an ingredient.
- Perhaps the easiest way to victory in this level is to simply only clear the area directly under an ingredient instead of working through the entire layer of blockers. In layman’s terms, just make a hole where you need a hole.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 81 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 81 is an ingredients level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to bring down 3 ingredients and score 30,000 points in 32 moves. The level type first appears in level 11 and has now made over 150 appearances. In order to complete an ingredients level, a player must bring down the shown amount of ingredients to the bottom of the board. There two types of ingredients are cherries an hazelnuts. For every one collected, a player will receive 10,000 points.
How to Beat Ingredients Levels:
- Wrapped candies will do fairly well for ingredients as well. These special candies will crush a large cluster of candies. Therefore, the wrapped candy should be used close to or directly below an ingredient.
- Color bombs can also made a big impact in ingredient levels. For example, you can use one to remove a candy immediately blocking your ingredient or you can combine it with a striped candy to pretty much guarantee your ingredient’s exit.
- Striped candies are your best friends in ingredients levels. The reason behind this is that when they are activated, they will clear out an entire row(horizontal) or column(vertical) on the board. However, since vertically striped candies clear an entire column, they are far and away the best weapon in this level type. Always try to ensure that vertically striped candies and your ingredients are in the same column. When they are, the vertically striped candy will clear drop the ingredient in one swift and efficient move. For better results, align multiple candies in the same column.
- As you progress further into the game, you will see your ingredients path to the bottom more and more obstructed by various blockers. To combat this, especially at the bottom, make sure to shift your ingredient to the a clear row or column.