These Candy Crush level 83 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 83 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 83 is to clear 3 jelly and score 25,000 points in 30 moves.
Level 83 Cheat #1: Aim for the lower right and left-hand corners.
- This level is tricky because there are three blockers between you and most of your jellies. Of course, the corner jellies are going to be the hardest to clear in just 30 moves so you’ll want to either make your moves in the middle and move outwards when you reach the bottom of the board of focus on the edges of the board and move towards the middle.
- Either way, localize your moves.
Level 83 Cheat #2: Adjacent matches clear meringues, licorice swirls, but not licorice X’s .
- An important part of this level is knowing what blockers are immune to what special candies.
- A striped candy will wear a licorice swirl but it will also lessen the effect of the striped candy (it will only clear one licorice swirl in a row, not two), and a striped candy will not clear a licorice X.
- The hardest part of this level is that most licorice blockers can only be cleared one kind of blocker at a time. You might be able to wipe out three swirls but not a swirl and a locked candy.
- However, if there are no other blockers than a licorice X over a jellied candy, then a striped candy can clear it.
Level 83 Cheat #3: Don’t rely on striped candies.
- While striped candies are useful in this level, old fashion three-candy combinations are also useful when you start to get down to the bottom. Wrapped candies are the most useful as they can clear multiple licorice blockers.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 83 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 83 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear 3 jelly and score 25,000 points in 30 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.