These Candy Crush level 88 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 88 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 88 is to clear 18 jellies and get 50,000 points in 40 moves.
Level 88 Cheat #1: Make horizontal striped candies or striped + wrapped combo.
- Horizontal striped candies are going to be the best moves to make to clear the jellies off to the sides. If possible, a wrapped candy + striped candy will do the most damage. Don’t count on clearing all the side jellies with 3-match moves.
Level 88 Cheat #2: Use vertical striped candies to make moves.
- Inevitably in level 88, you won’t be able to make horizontal striped candies every time. That’s ok! Use vertical striped candies to create more moves on the board by knocking out chunks of candies.
Level 88 Cheat #3: Reset your board.
- When you first open up your board, if you feel there aren’t many moves that will help you form striped candies, reset the board.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 88 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 88 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear 18 jellies and get 50,000 points in 40 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.