These Candy Crush level 99 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 99 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 99 is to clear all 9 jelly and score 65,000 points in 20 moves.
Level 99 Cheat #1: First clear the bombs.
- You only have 7 moves to clear the two bombs on the bottom of your screen, so your first moves should be focused on those bombs. Otherwise they will explode and you will fail the level before you can even begin to clear the jelly.
Level 99 Cheat #2: Next free the jelly from the meringue and licorice.
- After you have cleared all the bombs, you need to start clearing the jelly. But first you need to clear the way to the jelly, which is blocked by meringues and licorice xs. Meringues only take one hit to clear, so those shouldn’t be too difficult. Almost any special candy and special candy combo is good to use to break through these blockers to get to the jelly. Just make sure that they are positioned correctly.
Level 99 Cheat #3: Make moves on the bottom .
- When in doubt, making moves on the bottom board is a good strategy to use in Candy Crush 99. This level is pretty easy to beat by just relying on cascading matches that will clear all the jelly for you.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 99 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 99 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all 9 jelly and score 65,000 points in 20 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.