These Candy Crush level 197 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 197 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 197 is to clear all the jelly in 50 moves.
Level 197 Cheat #1: First make vertically striped candies.
- In level 197 you cannot make any moves to eliminate the jelly until you unwrap the marmalade-covered candies. So your first moves should be vertical striped special candies that will hit any of the 6 columns that contain the marmalade. Once you have broken the marmalade, you can swipe 2 wrapped candies together as a special candy combo. This will trigger a chain reaction that can explode all of the remaining wrapped candies on the board. The columns closest to the center of the board are the most effective in clearing the most jelly.
Level 197 Cheat #2: Focus moves on the bottom.
- After you have utilized all the wrapped candies on the bottom half of the board by following tip number 1, you should hopefully have a high number of moves left and a pretty decent amount of jelly and meringues cleared. Your main focus should now on making as many moves as you can on the bottom of the board. Making moves at the top can waste moves, and it is difficult to position special candies and combos in useful ways. Even making regular 3 candy matches will keep opening the meringues in order to clear the jelly stuck in the border. Ideally you want to special candy combos in the bottom of the board, but if you can’t just make any moves you can until a special candy opportunity appears.
Level 197 Cheat #3: Use the best special candy combos.
- The best special candy combos to use in Candy Crush Level 197 depends on which half of the board you in. The sprinkle candy + striped candy combo can help you on either side of the board, so if you have no moves on the bottom this is a good combo to make.
- A wrapped candy and striped candy combo is very good at the bottom of the board since it will hit all rows and columns that contain jelly. Activate this combo on the far right and left hand sides of the bottom, since it will clear the most jelly with one hit, and the hardest pieces of jelly to clear are at the far edges of the board.
- A wrapped candy + striped candy combo will help you on the top and the bottom of the board, but it isn’t worth wasting moves to get this special candy combo at the top of the board. It will only clear 3 columns with 1 hit.