These Candy Crush level 240 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 240 of Candy Crush. Stuck on a level of Candy Crush Saga? We can help!
Candy Crush Level 240 Cheats
Stay tuned for a full text walkthrough with screenshots to help you beat this challenging Candy Crush level. If the gameplay video above doesn’t help you pass this level, here are some general Candy Crush tips that you should apply to every level in the game.
- Special candy matches are always better than three candy matches.
- 4 candies = 1 striped candy
- 5 candies = 1 color bomb
- 5 candies in an L or T shape = 1 wrapped candy
- Special candy combos will always have a greater effect than activating special candies by themselves. There are six different special candy combinations:
- Striped candy + striped candy = clears an entire row and column
- Striped candy + wrapped candy = clears 3 rows and 3 columns
- Striped candy + color bomb = turns every candy the same color of the striped candy into an activated striped candy
- Wrapped candy + wrapped candy = creates an explosion that goes off twice, each time clearing an 8×8 area of candies
- Wrapped candy + color bomb = clears every candy the same color of the wrapped candy and then clears the most populated color
- Color bomb + color bomb = clears the whole board
- You can get unlimited lives for free by setting your clock ahead 2.5 hours to get a full set of 5 lives. Follow these directions on how to get free lives in Candy Crush.
- In every type of level other than timed levels, you can reset your board if you don’t like the opening moves. Just go back to the main menu before making any moves and reopen the level.