These Candy Crush level 404 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 404 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 404 is to clear all the jellies and get 55,000 points in 50 moves.
Level 404 Cheat #1: Fish First.
- The obvious temptation when starting this level is to use the row of fish to chip away at the jellies and meringues. While this is definitely a viable route to take, there is another method you can use that is more difficult, but more rewarding.
- If possible, try to only hit the first fish. Match it with a special candy and and you will start off a chain reaction that will get rid of quite a few meringues at the bottom of the screen.
- This isn’t guaranteed to work every time. If it doesn’t, just focus on getting rid of the jellies at the top of the screen
Level 404 Cheat #2: Work the top of the screen.
- Before focusing on the meringues at the bottom of the screen, open up the jellies at the top to make more room for candies to drop down.
- Vertical striped candies are super-effective here, but color bombs and wrapped candies do a fine job as well.
- Be wary of the chocolate dispensers. If you let too many pile up while working on the top jellies, you will make things much harder for yourself.
Level 404 Cheat #3: The rest of the fish + combos.
- If you succeeded in using only the first fish at the beginning, then unleashing the other eight at this time will do massive amounts of damage to both the meringues and the jellies beneath them.
- If not, then, after clearing the top, hit the bottom rows with a barrage of color bombs and striped candies.