These Candy Crush level 534 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 534 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 534 is to clear all the jelly in 25 moves and get at least 200,000 points.
Level 534 Cheat #1: Focus on the bombs first.
- Candy Crush Saga level 534 is extremely difficult due to the conveyor belt, multi-layered meringue and dastardly candy bombs.
- The first batch of candy bombs are located on the shifting conveyor belt.
- Try and clearing this out asap, but also remember that the conveyor belt can throw a wrench in your plans.
- Try and see if any bombs can clear themselves out by simply riding the belt.
- If not, clear them out by match or special candy.
- You should also be aware that the candy dispensers will also throw down candy bombs.
- So be prepared for the challenge of non-stop bombs.
Level 534 Cheat #2: Work from the bottom.
- One of the easiest methods to help you along in Candy Crush Saga level 534 is to work from the bottom to use the cascade effect.
- Creating the cascade effect will make multiple matches across the board without you ever having to make more than one match.
- Once you use the cascade effect, the board will flow fast, especially with the candy dispensers in play.
- Hopefully this tactic will not only help you clear bombs and meringue, but jellies as well.
Level 534 Cheat #3: Focus on special candies.
- Without forming special candies, Candy Crush Saga level 534 would pretty much be next to impossible.
- Once you have cleared out so of the meringue, forming special candies should become that much more available.
- The forming of special candies will also become easier when you use the cascade effect.
- Vertically and horizontally striped candies are probably the best and easiest option to come by.
- Once you have one, align it correctly, and take out an entire column or row.
- However, you could also sit on the striped candies and try to save it for a color bomb.
- Combining a color with a striped candy will do a beautiful job of clearing much of the board.
- So be patient, and wait for the chance to create a larger play.