These Candy Crush level 963 cheats and tips will help you beat level 963 of Candy Crush. The objective of Candy Crush level 963 is to score 40,000 points or more and bring down 1 cherry and 1 hazelnut in 45 moves.
Level 963 Cheat #1: Focus on the first cherry and hazelnut
- Your first move in Candy Crush Level 963 should be getting the initial hazelnut and cherry that spawn into a column with an exit.
- You can first move the hazelnut onto the conveyor belt and then wait until the hazelnut reaches a column that has an exit before you move it down.
- Try to clear the majority of the icing in Candy Crush Level 963. Clearing the icing in this level will increase the space available to make special candies. It will also increase the space available to match candy bombs, giving you an opportunity to defuse them.
Level 963 Cheat #2: Clear the frosting blockers quickly
- Clear the cream blockers in Candy Crush Level 963 which are between the licorice dispensers at the bottom of the playing field. While doing this, move the ingredient over so that it is sitting over the space next to the dispensers.
- Once you are able to clear the frosting blockers, in addition to the licorice or candy that is blocking the exit, your ingredient will be able to slip diagonally through the gap and out of the exit.
- You only have candies of five colours in this level, so you should not have too many problems in making special candies. Make as many special candies as you can and combine them to maximize their effects.
Level 963 Cheat #3: Use wrapped candies and vertical striped candies
- If you have matches that are available for the ingredient on the playing field that you are able to swapped away from the candy cannon, do it as fast as you can, before another ingredient appears.
- Use special candies to destroy the blockers in Candy Crush Level 963. I would recommend using wrapped candies or vertical striped candies that are near the icings.
- Destroy the blockers by using combinations of striped candies and wrapped candies, or a striped candy and a color bomb. Make sure that the second ingredient does not end up on top of a candy canon by not switching or not switching column appropriately.
Pages: 1 2