These Candy Crush level 110 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 110 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 110 is to score 100,000 points in 40 moves.
Level 110 Cheat #1: Clear bombs quickly.
- At the very beginning of the level, you are given 2 bombs with only 5 turns to get rid of them. Don’t be tempted by higher scoring moves at the start because you will lose your turn if you leave the bombs until later.
- Remember that if you don’t see a way to destroy the first 2 bombs on the board within the first few moves, you can always start with a new board – you will not lose a life if you have not made any moves. Do this by clicking the yellow menu arrow, and then click the red door icon to go back to the levels page
- More bombs will drop later in the level–so keep your eye on them!
Level 110 Cheat #2: Know what moves scores the highest points.
- Any one of the following special candy combos in Candy Crush will help you reach 100,000 points in level 110: A wrapped candy + a striped candy is the easiest combo that will score you the highest points (on average anywhere from 10,000-25,000). A sprinkle candy + a sprinkle candy will also score you a ton of points since this clears the entire board, but this combo is harder to get since you cannot move them next to each other or they will activate with the candy you move it with. The sprinkle candy + the striped candy is a great option to score a lot of points as well, but make sure when you activate this combo on level 110 that you have a lot of the same color of the striped candy on the board or it will not score as many points. A wrapped candy + a wrapped candy is also one of the top scoring special candy combos, but try and position this special candy combo in the middle of the board so it blows up more candies and you get higher points. Any of the above Candy Crush special candy combos can score up to around 15,000 points (or more) when positioned correctly and if it blows up multiple bombs in the process, so use these to help you reach 100,000 points on level 110.
Level 110 Cheat #3: Take your time.
- Take your time in this level. The board does not have any blockers or time limit attached to it.
- Make sure you continue to scan the board and make sure that each move is adding points to help you reach your goal. There may always be a better option that you can miss.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 110 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
How To Beat Target Score Levels:
- Stay focused. Only make moves that help increase your score. Typically in these types of levels, the move limit is low. If there are blockers or other obstacles standing in your way, make sure that you ignore them and are continuously scanning the board for potential combinations or large matches. Do not waste moves on clearing the boosters or obstacles unless necessary.
- Look to create special candy combinations. Special candy combinations will help you to use your moves efficiently since they have a higher point value attached to them. When possible, make combinations that include 4+ candies. Also, look to combine two special candies together.
- Take your time. Since these levels do not have a time limit, make sure that each move you make is the best move. Remember, you are trying to reach a target score, not beat the clock or clear blockers. Continue to look around the board to be sure that each move you make, impacts the score.