These Candy Crush level 131 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 131 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 131 is to collect 5 striped candies and get 10,000 points in 40 moves.
Level 131 Cheat #1: First Remove the Chocolate.
- First you’re going to want to set your priorities.
- And the first thing to do on the board is remove the chocolate.
- If you don’t you board will fill up quickly.
- Leaving you with almost no moves to rid yourself of chocolate.
- And complete level 131 objectives.
Level 131 Cheat #2: Difficulty.
- Level 131 is going to be challenging.
- It is going to be hard to make striped candies with only 16 squares.
- Chocolate also quickly spreads across the board.
- You may find it difficult to get 3 Stars for level 131.
- Focus on just getting the 10,000 points you need to pass.
- And the 5 striped candies.
Level 131 Cheat #3: Remove the Bomb.
- You’re going to want to detonate the bomb.
- The best way to accomplish that is by getting striped candies at the bottom row.
- Preferably the right right bottom box.
- As soon as you get the striped candy, detonate the bomb.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 131 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 131 is a Candy Order level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to collect 5 striped candies and get 10,000 points in 40 moves. In order to complete a Candy Order level, you will need to crush a certain number of specific candy colors or types. Some early Candy Crush order levels just ask you to collect colored candies. Others will require you to get types of special candies later in the game. You’ll have to approach Candy Crush order levels very differently from other stages of the game! Use these all-purpose tips for Candy Crush order levels to dominate them and score truckloads of points.
Candy Crush Order Levels Tips
- If you need to collect special candies, focus on forming them right away. Don’t bother making any special candies that don’t fill your orders. If you need to make wrapped bombs, don’t waste turns by making striped candies.
- Making special candy combinations can be incredibly hard. Try to make special candies next to one another so you don’t have to move them together. Plan your moves ahead so you don’t accidentally set one off before making the combo.
- Be careful when using special candies to fill colored candy orders. It sounds like a good idea to use a color bomb to get lots of candies you need. But this will make it harder to collect more of those candies if your order is still not filled.
- Use color bombs on candies you don’t need to get rid of them. Then you will have more opportunities to make big combos with candies you do need, since they’ll take up more room on the board.