These Candy Crush level 136 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 136 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 136 is to collect all orders in 40 moves: 2 color bombs, 1 striped candy+striped candy and 1 wrapped+1 wrapped with at least 30,000 points.
Level 136 Cheat #1: Clear the chocolate first.
- To maximize moves and give you the most opportunity to form the special candy combos–you need to clear the infringing chocolate and meringues quickly. By keeping the chocolate under control early in the game, you won’t have to sacrifice a good board.
Level 136 Cheat #2: Stay low.
- Cascading candies frequently help form special candy combinations. Make moves lower on the screen to help keep the chocolate at bay and to help bring down more candies to help you form special combos in Candy Crush Level 136.
- Combining two wrapped candies is the hardest part of this level–so focus on that candy order rather than the other two.
Level 136 Cheat #3: Don’t preserve striped candies.
- There will be a temptation to preserve any special candy combinations–but because of how much cascading will go through the board of Candy Crush level 136, some special candies are going to be set off, inevitably. Don’t preserve striped candies — they are very easy to form! Instead, use them to clear the growing chocolate that would otherwise get in your way.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 136 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 136 is a Candy Order level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to collect all orders in 40 moves: 2 color bombs, 1 striped candy+striped candy and 1 wrapped+1 wrapped with at least 30,000 points. In order to complete a Candy Order level, you will need to crush a certain number of specific candy colors or types. Some early Candy Crush order levels just ask you to collect colored candies. Others will require you to get types of special candies later in the game. You’ll have to approach Candy Crush order levels very differently from other stages of the game! Use these all-purpose tips for Candy Crush order levels to dominate them and score truckloads of points.
Candy Crush Order Levels Tips
- If you need to collect special candies, focus on forming them right away. Don’t bother making any special candies that don’t fill your orders. If you need to make wrapped bombs, don’t waste turns by making striped candies.
- Making special candy combinations can be incredibly hard. Try to make special candies next to one another so you don’t have to move them together. Plan your moves ahead so you don’t accidentally set one off before making the combo.
- Be careful when using special candies to fill colored candy orders. It sounds like a good idea to use a color bomb to get lots of candies you need. But this will make it harder to collect more of those candies if your order is still not filled.
- Use color bombs on candies you don’t need to get rid of them. Then you will have more opportunities to make big combos with candies you do need, since they’ll take up more room on the board.