These Candy Crush level 138 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 138 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 138 is to clear all the jelly and get 25,000 points in 45 moves.
Level 138 Cheat #1: First Remove the Spinners and Transporters.
- First you’re going to want to remove the spinners.
- There are two jelly columns are on the right hand side.
- The transporters will take you to the two columns on the right.
- The transporters will help you clear all the spinners.
- And lead you to creating striped candies.
Level 138 Cheat #2: Difficulty.
- You need to remove all the spinners.
- After you remove the spinners, remove all the jelly.
- You also need to get a minimum of 25,000 points
- And you will only have 45 moves to do it in.
Level 138 Cheat #3: Make Striped Candies.
- You are going to need to make striped candies.
- You need to make horizontal striped candies, since the jelly are on the side.
- Creating horizontal striped candies is key because you will not be able to use the portal to clear the jelly on the other side unless you break the spinners with horizontal candies.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 138 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 138 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all the jelly and get 25,000 points in 45 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.