These Candy Crush level 147 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 147 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 147 is to clear all the jelly in 50 moves.
Level 147 Cheat #1: Clear center jelly.
- First prevent the bombs from exploding.
- The center column that contains the hard jelly, blocks the bombs at the top from falling into the main part of the board.
- This makes it almost impossible to eliminate the bombs since it is unlikely you will be able to make a match with the bomb in the top row.
- Towards the end of your turn, if there is a bomb that has a higher number than you have turns, do not waste your time trying to destroy it anymore.It is easy to forget about that and you end up wasting moves trying to destroy a bomb that you don’t need to.
Level 147 Cheat #2: Focus on middle and bottom of board.
- Once you have cleared the middle column of hard jelly on level 147, you are going to want to focus on making your moves in the middle or bottom of the board.
- Cascading candies will help you eliminate the jelly near the top of the board without wasting any moves
- But you will need to start chipping away at the bottom if you expect to reach the corner pieces of jelly, which are almost always the last pieces of jelly left on the board.
Level 147 Cheat #3: Get corner jellies with special candies.
- A wrapped candy + a striped candy combo will also do this trick, and in a better way, but you have to make sure that both of these candies are positioned next to each other very close to the bottom in order to hit the corners.
- The most important thing to remember about level 147 of Candy Crush is that running out of moves is almost always the reason this level is so impossible
- Since if you are stuck on this level you have probably learned to eliminate the bombs easily by now.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 147 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 147 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all the jelly in 50 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.