These Candy Crush level 164 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 164 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 164 is to clear the ingredients (3 nuts, 3 cherries) and score 60,000 points in 50 moves.
Level 164 Cheat #1: Vertical Striped Candies are Effective.
- As in all ingredients levels, vertical striped candies are your best friend.
- Horizontal striped candies aren’t bad either because they can take out an entire row and move every ingredient higher than it down one space.
- Like every level in the game, never turn down a special candy combination, it can lead to many possibilites.
- A vertical striped candy can cause a cascade, which could also cause other matches.
Level 164 Cheat #2: Move Ingredients From Stuck Columns.
- 3 columns have chocolate fans in the bottom, which are definitely problematic.
- Not only do they spit out pesky chocolate squares, but they impede your ingredients from reaching the bottom.
- Try to avoid bringing down ingredients in these columns because the lower you get with them, the harder it is to move them.
- Basically, if an ingredient is in one of those columns, try to move it to a free column immediately.
Level 164 Cheat #3: Control the Chocolate.
- Like all chocolate levels, you have to monitor the multiplying chocolate squares.
- Even if you clear all of the chocolate, they still regenerate because of the chocolate fans.
- The chocolates can also block your ingredients from reaching the bottom, so clear them as often as possible.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 164 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 164 is an ingredients level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear the ingredients (3 nuts, 3 cherries) and score 60,000 points in 50 moves. The level type first appears in level 11 and has now made over 150 appearances. In order to complete an ingredients level, a player must bring down the shown amount of ingredients to the bottom of the board. There two types of ingredients are cherries an hazelnuts. For every one collected, a player will receive 10,000 points.
How to Beat Ingredients Levels:
- Wrapped candies will do fairly well for ingredients as well. These special candies will crush a large cluster of candies. Therefore, the wrapped candy should be used close to or directly below an ingredient.
- Color bombs can also made a big impact in ingredient levels. For example, you can use one to remove a candy immediately blocking your ingredient or you can combine it with a striped candy to pretty much guarantee your ingredient’s exit.
- Striped candies are your best friends in ingredients levels. The reason behind this is that when they are activated, they will clear out an entire row(horizontal) or column(vertical) on the board. However, since vertically striped candies clear an entire column, they are far and away the best weapon in this level type. Always try to ensure that vertically striped candies and your ingredients are in the same column. When they are, the vertically striped candy will clear drop the ingredient in one swift and efficient move. For better results, align multiple candies in the same column.
- As you progress further into the game, you will see your ingredients path to the bottom more and more obstructed by various blockers. To combat this, especially at the bottom, make sure to shift your ingredient to the a clear row or column.