These Candy Crush level 172 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 172 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 172 is to clear all the jelly and score 10,000 points in 10 moves.
Level 172 Cheat #1: Reset the board for good moves.
- The hardest part of this level is that there are only 10 moves. So to get the best chance of beating it, you should reset your board, which you can do without losing any lives. All you need to do to get a new board is to exit the level before you have made any moves and then reopen it. You should be looking for an easy way to make a color bomb or multiple vertical striped candies or a striped + wrapped candy.
Level 172 Cheat #2: There is only one isolated jelly at the bottom.
- There is only one jelly to clear in this level and it is under the rows of meringue at the bottom of the board in the center column. Remember that you can use special candies to reach and remove this jelly WITHOUT needing to remove all the rowss of meringue above it.
Level 172 Cheat #3: Combine striped + colorbomb or striped + wrapped.
- The easiest way to clear the jelly at the bottom is with vertical striped candies and combos. Try to get one or a combination of the following: individual vertical striped candies, striped + color bomb, and striped + wrapped.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 172 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 172 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all the jelly and score 10,000 points in 10 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.