These Candy Crush level 176 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 176 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 176 is to collect all of the orders and reach 10,000 points in 40 moves.
Level 176 Cheat #1: Start in the middle and bottom and work your way out.
- On Candy Crush Saga level 176 start at the bottom and middle board.
- This will create a cascading effect that will help you to make space to create color bombs.
- When you don’t have enough moves to do this, try removing other colors that are different than the one you are trying to make the bomb with.
Level 176 Cheat #2: Remove the meringue blocks to make space.
- On Candy Crush level 176, there are many 4 layer meringue blockers and licorice swirls.
- It takes 4 hits to remove the meringue blocks.
- You must also get through the blockers to make space for creating color bombs.
Level 176 Cheat #3: Plan your moves carefully.
- plan out your moves so that none of the go to waste. They should all serve a purpose
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 176 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 176 is a Candy Order level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to collect all of the orders and reach 10,000 points in 40 moves. In order to complete a Candy Order level, you will need to crush a certain number of specific candy colors or types. Some early Candy Crush order levels just ask you to collect colored candies. Others will require you to get types of special candies later in the game. You’ll have to approach Candy Crush order levels very differently from other stages of the game! Use these all-purpose tips for Candy Crush order levels to dominate them and score truckloads of points.
Candy Crush Order Levels Tips
- If you need to collect special candies, focus on forming them right away. Don’t bother making any special candies that don’t fill your orders. If you need to make wrapped bombs, don’t waste turns by making striped candies.
- Making special candy combinations can be incredibly hard. Try to make special candies next to one another so you don’t have to move them together. Plan your moves ahead so you don’t accidentally set one off before making the combo.
- Be careful when using special candies to fill colored candy orders. It sounds like a good idea to use a color bomb to get lots of candies you need. But this will make it harder to collect more of those candies if your order is still not filled.
- Use color bombs on candies you don’t need to get rid of them. Then you will have more opportunities to make big combos with candies you do need, since they’ll take up more room on the board.