These Candy Crush level 188 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 188 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 188 is to remove all the jelly and score 70,000 points in 25 moves.
Level 188 Cheat #1: Clear the meringue and chocolate.
- In order to clear all the jelly, you’ll first want to break through the double-layered meringue.
- It takes two adjacent matches to clear each meringue.
- Work at the bottom when you start and focus on taking out the meringue.
- Once chocolate is exposed, get rid of it as soon as possible or it will spread.
- Try to use specials to remove chocolate and meringue quickly, because your moves are very limited.
Level 188 Cheat #2: Free the candies.
- There are wrapped and striped candy at the bottom waiting for you, trapped in jelly.
- As soon as you break through the meringue and chocolate, try to combine the striped with wrapped candies. This will help you clear a lot of jelly and obstacles!
- The candies at the bottom are trapped, so you’ll have to make adjacent moves to clear them.
- It can be hard to free the candies in the very bottom row. Try using specials to clear them, but don’t use too many moves trying to combine those specials.
Level 188 Cheat #3: Combine specials.
- Even if you can’t access the specials at the bottom, you can still make your own specials!
- Always make a striped candy, wrapped candy, or color bomb when possible anywhere on the board.
- The best combination to make that is fairly accessible is a striped candy with a wrapped candy or color bomb.
- You’ll need to focus on combining specials to beat this level in 25 moves.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 188 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 188 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to remove all the jelly and score 70,000 points in 25 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.