These Candy Crush level 190 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 190 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 190 is to collect all the orders (3 striped/wrapped combos) and reach 20,000 points in 30 moves.
Level 190 Cheat #1: Find the orders.
- You need to collect 3 orders in this level. An order is completed when you combine a wrapped candy and a striped candy.
- There are already orders waiting for you at the bottom of the board! But they may be hard to get to.
- The wrapped and striped candies at the bottom are trapped by marmalade, and blocked by licorice swirls.
- Destroy the licorice by making matches adjacent to the swirls.
- Destroy the marmalade by forming matches with the trapped pieces, or by clearing special candies with the marmalade in their path.
Level 190 Cheat #2: Be careful near the bottom.
- Special candies are highly volatile!
- You can clear the bottom row once to open up the special candies, but if you set them off by accident they could ruin all of the orders that are already there!
- Whenever you are about to make a match with a special candy, see if it will ruin an order at the bottom, and if it would, try to figure out another way to use it.
Level 190 Cheat #3: Make your own orders.
- If you find it too difficult to get to the special candies at the bottom or you accidentally set them off, you can always make your own!
- Look for opportunities to make wrapped candy whenever you can, since they’re harder to make than striped candy.
- When you’re not trying to clear the bottom to access the orders, you should be trying to make your own special candies!
- If possible, try to make sure any special candies you form don’t interfere with the orders at the bottom.
- Save your special candies and combine striped with wrapped to complete the order!
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 190 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 190 is a Candy Order level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to collect all the orders (3 striped/wrapped combos) and reach 20,000 points in 30 moves. In order to complete a Candy Order level, you will need to crush a certain number of specific candy colors or types. Some early Candy Crush order levels just ask you to collect colored candies. Others will require you to get types of special candies later in the game. You’ll have to approach Candy Crush order levels very differently from other stages of the game! Use these all-purpose tips for Candy Crush order levels to dominate them and score truckloads of points.
Candy Crush Order Levels Tips
- If you need to collect special candies, focus on forming them right away. Don’t bother making any special candies that don’t fill your orders. If you need to make wrapped bombs, don’t waste turns by making striped candies.
- Making special candy combinations can be incredibly hard. Try to make special candies next to one another so you don’t have to move them together. Plan your moves ahead so you don’t accidentally set one off before making the combo.
- Be careful when using special candies to fill colored candy orders. It sounds like a good idea to use a color bomb to get lots of candies you need. But this will make it harder to collect more of those candies if your order is still not filled.
- Use color bombs on candies you don’t need to get rid of them. Then you will have more opportunities to make big combos with candies you do need, since they’ll take up more room on the board.