These Candy Crush level 200 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 200 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 200 is to drop all ingredients (1 acorn) and score 10,000 points in 35 moves.
Level 200 Cheat #1: Break the Top Blocks First.
- There are four blocks on the top row of the board that must be broken.
- If the aren’t broken, then you can’t bring down new candies and will most definitely fail.
Level 200 Cheat #2: Only 4 Colors of Candy is a Plus.
- There are only four different colored candies in this level.
- This is helpful because it makes it easier to match candies as well as make power-ups.
- Utilize this aspect of the level to rack up the score and make horizontal candies to take out rows of the column isolated to the left.
Level 200 Cheat #3: Don’t Use Wrapped Candies or Color Bombs Alone.
- Wrapped candies and color bombs are ineffective in this level on their own.
- Because of the low amount of different colors, you will most likely make one of these special candies.
- Only use them when combined with a striped candy because these attacks are devastating and work well in this level.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 200 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Candy Crush Level 200 Video
Level 200 is an ingredients level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to drop all ingredients (1 acorn) and score 10,000 points in 35 moves. The level type first appears in level 11 and has now made over 150 appearances. In order to complete an ingredients level, a player must bring down the shown amount of ingredients to the bottom of the board. There two types of ingredients are cherries an hazelnuts. For every one collected, a player will receive 10,000 points.
How to Beat Ingredients Levels:
- Wrapped candies will do fairly well for ingredients as well. These special candies will crush a large cluster of candies. Therefore, the wrapped candy should be used close to or directly below an ingredient.
- Color bombs can also made a big impact in ingredient levels. For example, you can use one to remove a candy immediately blocking your ingredient or you can combine it with a striped candy to pretty much guarantee your ingredient’s exit.
- Striped candies are your best friends in ingredients levels. The reason behind this is that when they are activated, they will clear out an entire row(horizontal) or column(vertical) on the board. However, since vertically striped candies clear an entire column, they are far and away the best weapon in this level type. Always try to ensure that vertically striped candies and your ingredients are in the same column. When they are, the vertically striped candy will clear drop the ingredient in one swift and efficient move. For better results, align multiple candies in the same column.
- As you progress further into the game, you will see your ingredients path to the bottom more and more obstructed by various blockers. To combat this, especially at the bottom, make sure to shift your ingredient to the a clear row or column.