These Candy Crush level 21 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 21 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 21 is to clear all 27 jelly and score 27,000 points in 45 moves.
Level 21 Cheat #1: Crush meringue to reveal jellies.
- The jellies are covered by the meringue at the bottom. You need to break the meringue first before you can break the jellies. Simply make matches near the meringue to remove them. Wrapped candies (6-candy matches in the shape of an L or T) will help you do this faster, but aren’t necessary.
Level 21 Cheat #2: Use the space on the board.
- You have plenty of moves and tons of space on this board. Don’t feel like you need to make all your moves near the bottom of the board. It’s actually good to make matches near the top as well since you have so much space to make lots of special candies. Remember the special candy combinations – 4 in a row makes striped candies, and 6 candies in an L or T shape makes wrapped candies.
Level 21 Cheat #3: Combine special candies.
- If you want to get 3 stars on this level or just want to clear it even faster, try combining special candies. Try striped + wrapped and wrapped + wrapped candies. This combo will help you clear more than half your board at once!
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 21 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 21 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all 27 jelly and score 27,000 points in 45 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.