These Candy Crush level 218 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 218 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 218 is to clear all the jelly in 22 moves or less.
Level 218 Cheat #1: Use special candies to clear the marmalade.
- The hardest part about Candy Crush level 218 is the location of the jelly and the fact that you only get 22 moves. Since the jelly are isolated at the bottom of the board you obviously need to use special candies and combos to clear the jelly.
- Aiming to unlock the special candies trapped in marmalade is useful, don’t waste too many moves doing this since you are only given 22 moves. You are better off trying to create as many special candies and special candy combos on level 218 of Candy Crush.
Level 218 Cheat #2: Use special candy combos to clear the last jellies.
- To clear the last jelly on level 218, or last couple remaining jellies, either aim for the previous special candy combos in tip number 1, or you can also try aiming for a sprinkle candy by itself and activating it with the color of the candy that is left in the last jelly.
- In this level you only are able to make 22 moves so you have to be careful that you take your time with every move and make sure you are not missing any opportunities for special candies, or missing opportunities that could have positioned a special candy or special candy combo better. Now go try out these cheats and tips for level 218 of Candy Crush!
Level 218 Cheat #3: Combine color bombs with striped candy.
- Through out this level you will see a few color bombs on located on different points in the board. Match the color bomb on the top left side of the board with the two orange candies, this will cancel out any orange candy already on the board giving you additional points towards your final high score.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 218 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 218 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all the jelly in 22 moves or less. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.