These Candy Crush level 258 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 258 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 258 is to clear all the jelly and score 80,000 points in 45 moves.
Level 258 Cheat #1: A Strange Set Up.
- The level design for 258 makes it hard to form special candies.
- The corners of the level are impossible to reach unless you use a special candy.
- The narrow areas of the level make it hard to form combinations.
- The faster you pop the jelly in the corners, the more bonus points you get during sugar crush.
Level 258 Cheat #2: Dealing with Candy Bombs.
- The jellies in this level are filled with candy bombs.
- Because bombs do not yield any points, using jelly fish to pop them might not be enough for you to make the score requirement.
- Get rid of the bombs as soon as you can. Their countdown gives you less moves than the actual level does.
Level 258 Cheat #3: Jelly Fish Combinations.
- Jelly fish are scattered throughout this level frozen in meringue.
- Use a color bomb or a wrapped candy with them to decimate the jellies in the corners.
- Try to use a special candy with your first fish, as it is hard to make more of them on this level, and you’ll need the combo to get at those bombs.
- Using a striped candy with the jelly fish is actually dangerous, because you might knock a bomb out of a jelly tile and make it hard to hit.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 258 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 258 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all the jelly and score 80,000 points in 45 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.