These Candy Crush level 315 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 315 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 315 is to Clear 3 cherries in 60 moves and score 50,000 points.
Level 315 Cheat #1: Work in the middle.
- The hardest part about Candy Crush level 315 is the positioning of the ingredients. There are only three slots with green arrows and they are in the center of the board but at least two of your ingredients will not be in green-arrow columns.
- Moving ingredients is hard to do in-game. Work on keeping moves as central to the board as possible.
- Keep a close eye out for when you can switch a candy and an ingredient. Remember: Don’t accidentally swap an ingredient and candy in the wrong direction! With only 50 moves, you need to focus on the ingredients and not fixing mistakes.
- Don’t try and plan out moves too far ahead. This level features rainbow meringues, which means that after every move, the colors inside of the meringues will change. Until you clear the meringues, those candies will keep transforming.
Level 315 Cheat #2: Make coconut wheel combinations.
- When you combine a coconut wheel with any candy, it will form 3 striped candies. And if you’re on level 315, you’ll know the value of a striped candy which is gold for an ingredient level!
- If you can combine a coconut candy with an existing striped candy, wrapped candy or color bomb, the power of the coconut candy is exponentially better. However, it’s not needed in a level like this; the coconut wheel is enough.
Level 315 Cheat #3: Make vertical striped candies.
- If you can, try to form vertical striped candies in the center of the board. This is, of course, easier said than done but nothing will clear an ingredient board like vertical striped candies!
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 315 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
How to Beat Ingredients Levels:
- Wrapped candies will do fairly well for ingredients as well. These special candies will crush a large cluster of candies. Therefore, the wrapped candy should be used close to or directly below an ingredient.
- Color bombs can also made a big impact in ingredient levels. For example, you can use one to remove a candy immediately blocking your ingredient or you can combine it with a striped candy to pretty much guarantee your ingredient’s exit.
- Striped candies are your best friends in ingredients levels. The reason behind this is that when they are activated, they will clear out an entire row(horizontal) or column(vertical) on the board. However, since vertically striped candies clear an entire column, they are far and away the best weapon in this level type. Always try to ensure that vertically striped candies and your ingredients are in the same column. When they are, the vertically striped candy will clear drop the ingredient in one swift and efficient move. For better results, align multiple candies in the same column.
- As you progress further into the game, you will see your ingredients path to the bottom more and more obstructed by various blockers. To combat this, especially at the bottom, make sure to shift your ingredient to the a clear row or column.