These Candy Crush level 327 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 327 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 327 is to Clear 39 jelly squares in 40 moves and get at least 80,000 points.
Level 327 Cheat #1: Free the special candies.
- The special candies frozen in marmalade are your best shot to beat this level.
- Freeing them as soon as possible to break down the other locked candies is key.
- Setting off these big reactions is one of your best options on this tough level.
- Try setting off a vertical striped candy reaction on either side.
Level 327 Cheat #2: Chain your candy combinations.
- The jelly on this level is thoroughly spread throughout the board.
- You’re going to have to blast everywhere to break all the jelly tiles in time.
- Try to line up your special candy reactions so they set off other special candy reactions.
Level 327 Cheat #3: Break the locked candies.
- The locked candies are not on jelly tiles on this level.
- Therefore you do not HAVE to break them to win.
- However, they are very disruptive to setting up combos on the side of the level.
- Breaking them with a reaction might make your life a lot easier.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 327 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 327 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to Clear 39 jelly squares in 40 moves and get at least 80,000 points. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.